This dish is a bit spicy. If you are not so good and handling spicy food, you don’t have to add chilli or you can probably add 1-2. This time I’m gonna give the approximate measure of ingredients because every recipe I cook I just never measure them at all 😀
1. Beef 500g, thinly sliced
2. 3 Shiitake mushrooms, thick slice ca 0.5 cm.
3. Holy basil ca 20 leaves, more or less depends on what you like. I personally like using lots of it. Here is a list of Thai herbs to make sure you buy it correctly when you go to Asian shop
4. Diced carrot 2 tablespoons
5. Crushed garlic 3 tablespoons
6. Bird’s eye chili 2 tablespoons
7. Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
8. Fish sauce 2 tablespoons
9. Oyster sauce 3 tablespoons
10. Sugar 1 tablespoon
2. Add beef, fry with garlic and chili until it is well cooked. Add shiitake mushroom and continue frying for 1 more minute. Add sugar, oyster sauce and fish sauce. If it gets too dry, add a bit of water. Add carrot and fry 1 more minute.
Enjoy your meal!!
NB: If you have any questions regarding the recipe, just ask me 🙂